Personal Data Protection
The website www.thechamber.cz referred to as the “website” is administered by Vaarden Seis Investment Group s.r.o., registered at Petrské náměstí 1186/1, Praha 1, 11000, Czech Republic, VAT number CZ03058026, Identification number 03058026, registered with the Commercial registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, number 227110, referred to as “THE CHAMBER”, “we”, “us”. The term “you”, “players” or “participants” refers to the user or viewer of our website as well as to all customers to whom we provide our services, especially escape games.
1. Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our personal data practice and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. We process personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) („Regulation“).
2. The Personal Data We Collect
2. a) We collect the following Personal Data when booking a game:
– First Name
– Email address
– Phone/mobile number.
In case invoice is requested:
– Billing Name
– Billing Address
– Billing city
– Billing ZIP code
– VAT identification number or company registration number
We may process your photo taken after escape game as well.
In the meaning of the Regulation personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („Personal Data“). Personal Data can be processed with your consent or without it.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data without your consent to:
– perform a contract (confirmation of your reservation of a Game) to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
– comply with a legal obligation to which we are a subject,
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party,
– processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data for marketing purposes, but only in case you grant us consent.
We use the email address solely:
– to send you important information related to your reservations of escape game such as reservation notifications and updated reservation status and reminder email about the reservation date, time and location.
– to contact you after your game regarding any unresolved issue in the quality of services we provided, or any unresolved issue that is contrary to our terms and conditions.
– to send you an e-mail after the game with the link to your photo which was taken after the game, and a request to leave us a review on specific websites, such as our Trip Advisor or Google or Facebook page.
– to send you a request to fill out a survey regarding the game(s) you have played to improve our services. We may send you a reminder for our request regarding the survey as well.
We might use your mobile phone number to send you SMS messages or call you regarding details or any changes related to your reservations of escape game.
After a game is finished we offer our customers that we can take their team photo inside the game area as a memorabilia. Based on a verbal confirmation or denial the action may or may not take place. In case the photo is taken, it is sent to our customers later via the third party application Buzzshot in form of a link to Facebook (please see more details below) or via email provided during the booking process or during the team creation process (stored in Buzzshot application).
During the team creation process players as a team can provide their consent if they would like to have their team photo shared on the social media accounts of The Chamber. This action may or may not be processed via the Buzzshot application according to their consent.
When booking the escape game you can grant us consent to subscribe to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime by clicking on the button “unsubscribe” included in our newsletters.
In case you subscribe to newsletters, you will receive promotional emails from us in the future (e.g. about new game(s) opening, special offers etc.). Personal Data for marketing purposes processed automated.
In case you ask us for an invoice, we use the Personal Data (billing information) to issue an invoice – a taxable document for the services that we provided you.
2. b) We collect the following Personal Data when you contact us via the online contact form:
– Email address
We use these personal data to answer your questions imposed on us, when you contact us via the online contact form placed on our website.
2. c) We collect following Personal Data when visiting our website:
– IP address
– Viewed pages
– Date and time of viewing
– Referrer URL
With every visit to our website, usage data are transmitted through the respective web browser and are stored in log files.
Personal Data will be stored in anonymous form for statistical purposes to improve the website and to protect servers from abusing third parties which is our legitimate interest according to Article 6 para 1 letter f) of the Regulation, and we protect your interests as well.
We process Personal Data from website automated, we do not use profiling. Automated processing means processing of Personal Data, where automated information systems are used exclusively, e.g. IT applications, software etc.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve design and promote our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify you.
3. Who may process your Personal Data
The only entities having access to customers personal information are:
THE CHAMBER as the controller and his employees or any other people THE CHAMBER cooperates with. THE CHAMBER ensures that persons authorised to process the Personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality and they use Personal Data for the clearly defined purposes.
Please find these authorized persons, who may process your Personal Data below:
4. Our Commitment to Data Security
We implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to avoid unauthorized or incidental access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of Personal Data. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Data we collect.
When processing the Personal Data, there shall be no unauthorized transfer of Personal Data to third countries or international organizations (with exclusions above).
5. Our Commitment to Children´s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. In case we process Personal Data in relation to the offer of information society services (e.g. newsletters) directly to a child below the age of 15 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
6. Processing time of Personal Data
Personal Data are processed for the necessary time and we archive them according to the legal deadlines imposed by the law
If we process the Personal Data for marketing purposes, we store your Personal Data till you withdraw your consent unless otherwise specified longer period by other legal act.
7. Rights related to processing of Personal Data
You have the right to request the following rights. You have the right to:
– the information what Personal Data we process,
– the access to Personal Data,
– the rectification of Personal Data,
– the erasure of Personal Data,
– the restriction of processing of Personal Data
– the Personal Data portability
-the copy of Personal Data
-to object the processing of Personal Data
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to effective judicial protection if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes the Regulation
8. Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to remember who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
9. Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
Vaarden Seis Investment Group s.r.o.
Petrské náměstí 1186/1
Prague, 110 00